Lotus Elan 2013Posted on Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010 in LOTUS.
2 2 version, Lotus Elan, a car you only need. Set for release in the second half of 2013, Lotus Elan 4.0-liter V6 engine for printing raised to 450 hp and with a relatively light weight considering that from 1295 kg, the Lotus Elan’s performance on the super sports car.
From the perspective of styling, the Lotus Elan was built like an athlete with a muscular physique and perfect peace. This is not a race there, with the power of “hard”, ambitious and addictive, but the best in its class will be enough for the car.
It is not only sufficient to supply the performance and look beautiful, innovation is an important part of the appeal Lotus Elan. In line with the rest of the team of new hybrid technology, Lotus Elan optional cherry.
Lotus Elan specification
* Size: 2-seater, mid engine, rear-wheel drive
* Engine: Gasoline, hybrid optional
* Hybrid Technology: Cherry Optional
* Cylinders: V8
* Capacity: 5.0 liters
* Power / torque: 620 hp / 720 Nm
* Rev Limit: 8500 rpm
* 0-100 km / h: 3.4 seconds
* Maximum speed: 330 mph
* / km CO2: 250 g / km (with an optional hybrid technology)
* Weight: 1450 kg
* Seats: 2
* Transmission: 7-speed DCT
* Drive: RWD
* Start of production: the end of 2012
* Market access: Spring 2013
* Price: Around £ 110,000