Jaguar E-Type Speedster 2011Posted on Friday, May 20th, 2011 in JAGUAR.
Authentic Jaguar E-Type back in the 1960s with more muscular style, classic details fresh, contemporary and supercar performance. Cars in circulation makes public debut in 2011, the Salon Privé Concours d’Elegance and luxury super sports car at Syon House in west London on June 22 to 24 instead of 2011th
Jaguar E-Type, devoted thirty years of experience and the absolute cream of the development of our widely recognized engineering standards and upgrades. Eagle has a worldwide reputation as a specialist E-Type, and offers a unique collection of beautiful E-Type for sale, ranging from early examples of the introduction of the original specification by the car dealership fully developed.
Light Speedster breathtakingly beautiful, each component is rethinking and clever, sophisticated and often produce light engine is working with the hand with a weight of only 1000 produced kg. Technical tour de force is the original lightweight aluminum-based e-type-injection 4.7-liter aluminum engine and drive train. While maintaining the outward appearance is identical to the originals, they let the car give a ratio of power to weight matched that of the Porsche 911 Turbo latest. Via
Jaguar E-Type Speedster Lightweight Specification
- Engine: 4.7 litre, aluminium in line 6 cylinder, longitudinal front mounted
- Cylinder head: Aluminium twin cam big valve.
- Max power: 310bhp @ 4800rpm
- Max Torque: 340lb ft @ 3600rpm
- Fuelling: Fuel injection with individual throttle bodies and ECU
- Transmission: Aluminium 5 speed gearbox, aluminium Power Lock differential
- Suspension: Independent wishbones, 6 high tech adjustable dampers, anti roll bars and rear radius arms
- Brakes: 315mm/280mm drilled and vented discs, Aluminium 4 pot calipers, servo assistance
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Wheels: 6 x 16 front, 7.5 x 16 rear, aluminium rims with stainless steel spokes
- Tyres: 225/55 x 16 front, 245/55 x 16 rear
- Weight: 1008kg dry
- 0-60mph: under 5 seconds
- Top speed: 160mph plus
- Height: 1000mm
- Length: 4260mm
- Width: 1740mm